Sunday 2 August 2009

Email Marketing contd.

Signed up with Constant Contact, having had a play with their email creation facilities, and sent out my first Email. I put on offer a bracelet that hasn't sold too well (I know why as the photos we have taken just don't do the piece justice). Was actually quite exciting when we got our first order in, which was within 20 minutes of the email being sent!

So far I am very happy with the results as I have had far more traffic today than usual (50%++). Still quite a lot of unopened mail but I think my figures will improve as many users have used work rather than personal addresses so may not see my message until Monday.


I will publish my figures on here in the next couple of days in terms of - bounce rate, open %, click through % etc. Probably just talking to myself here but, who knows, maybe some other small business owners can pick up some tips, even if it is learning from my mistakes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is good idea to increasing yourself.It will be success.
silver

jewelry exporters