Tuesday 4 August 2009

Email Marketing (3)

My figures for my first email;

Sent Bounces
Opt-outs Opens Clicks
1058 8.2%
1.1% 31.2% 47.5%


I checked on industry averages and these are not too bad.

I was not expecting fantastic figures as I have rather neglected my mailing list, so probably it includes a fair few out of date email addresses.

If anybody is thinking of trying email marketing with Constant Contact please message me first at info@qtsilver.com . Why? Because they have a "refer a friend" scheme - the new user (you) gets $30 in credits and I get $30 in credits - so pretty much a win-win situation. As a small business now really is the time to make sure that you get value from every £/$ so such offers are certainly worth trying to take advantage of.

1 comment:

email marketing said...

Provides a cost-effective way of landing new business and Lets you target individuals and groups more precisely with your products and services